You have no items in your shopping cart.
It's our favorite season of them all-- beach season! I've found that shopping for girls suits is a lot more fun than shopping for Mama-sized ones, but isn't that the case for everything? :) We've rounded up our favorite beach day essentials (and maybe some non-essentials that were too cute to leave out!) with links below. Happy playing this Summer!
1. Gold Salt Water sandals: Always a classic. Is there anything cuter than Salt Water sandal tan lines?
2. Buttercream One Piece: Sweetest shade on your sun-kissed babe by Minnow.
3. Shop Strands Breakers towel: Style meets functionality. We're big fans of towels-for-two.
4. Ice-cream cone sand toys: I love toys like this, they take up such little space in your beach bag but will get used for hours.
5. Bonton Divers: Have little ones that despise floaties? Can they say no to pink flamingos?
6. Floppy beach hat: Cutest way to keep those cheeks protected.
7. S'well water bottle: Planning on staying at the beach for 24 hours? This will keep her water cold the whole time. (Plus, no sand getting in this bad boy.)
8. Snorkel set: Your little fishy planning on exploring the coast?
9. Olivia + Ocean Hermosa rash guard: Cutest rash guards for my fair kids. Sign me up for one less hourly sunscreen battle.
10. Sun Bum sunscreen: Great for sensitive skin and smells good, too.
11. Gathre mat: The prettiest thing for your kids to kick sand onto. ;)
12. Tank ballet dress in Saltwater stripe: Maybe we're a little biased, but this dress was made to throw over all her swimmers and head to the water.
13. Fjallraven mini pack: Moms carry enough to the beach. Let your little feel like a big kid and pack their own snacks, water, and sand toys.
14. Wetbrush: Pack it and you won't regret it. The only brush that can stand up against sandy, salty hair in our book.
15. Underwater camera: On the shore or in the pool, let your little photographer document her Summer fun forever.
16. Tubby Todd travel kit: Compact enough to throw in your bag and hit the showers with after your salty swim.
17. Soleil Sunnies: Protecting her eyes in style. ☀️