Where do we stand on matching with our girls? All for it? Never? ..Maybe a little bit? I personally feel like any holiday is a good excuse to get a little matchy-matchy, so if you feel the same-- you're going to like this post. See below for our 5 favorite Mama + Me looks for Mothers Day. We went the subtle and complementary route, adding fun pops of color in to blend everyones looks together. What do we think?
- Look #1: Always classic, you can't go wrong with a little red, white, and blue. Womens dress found here, shoes from here, and our red Ballet dress found right here.
- Look #2: Pair this romantic dress with modern mustard mules and a matching Ballet dress and you two will be begging for a photo op.
- Look #3: You had us at fringe. Pair this navy dress with our favorite painted dot dress and you guys are ready for a fancy brunch. Shoes found here.
- Look #4: Hello sunshines! This Ballet dress goes well with this yellow womens dress-- just add an interesting or textured shoe and you two are set.
- Look #5: Think pink! She'll love your fancy pink shoes that match her dress, and we love this modern threaded silhouette that acts as the coolest neutral ever.